Coyote Golf Tournament
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Registration begins at 7:00am
Shotgun Starts at 8:15am
Coyote Golf Tournament
Kinder Morgan employees in the El Paso, TX Maintenance Complex are having their annual Golf Tournament to be held on October 14, 2017 at the Tom Fazio designed Golf Course Butterfield Trail located in El Paso, TX. Our last four tournaments were great successes and we hope to build on that success. We hope to have 124 participants made up of employees, retirees, spouses and guests from all over the U.S. Part of the proceeds to benefit the Wounded Warrior and USO, a non-profit and non-government funded military assistance/morale programs.
We respectfully solicit any corporate participation to share the expense of this event. It is a great opportunity for your company to participate with your current and potential new customers. We have created the following corporate sponsorship levels in an attempt to simplify the process:
When: Saturday October 14th, 2017 with shotgun start at 8:15 am; 7:00 AM registration
Cost: The tournament fee is $125 per golfer which includes:
- Saturday golf tournament at a Tom Fazio Premium Designed golf course with golf cart
- Unlimited practice balls and access to the practice facility
- Unlimited bottled water on course
- Digital Yardage Book on Butterfield Trail App
- 2 drink coupons
- Lots of fun, door prizes,
- Goodie Bag
(non golf playing guests tickets may be purchased for $20 per person)
Practice round with golf cart may be available at a discounted price on Friday afternoon for $45 and can be arranged by choosing your tee time when you complete your registration (savings of $30). If the Golf Course has a tournament scheduled the day before, golf games may be arranged at another local course.
Format: 4 person scramble open to all former and current Kinder Morgan Employees, spouses and guests. Results will be calculated by Butterfield Trail's Golf Professional after play. No handicaps required. Every team has an equal opportunity to win! Team prizes for Tournament Results include: Best 1st place, 2nd, place, 5th place team, and 10th place team score (subject to adjustment depending on number of teams registered.)
Other places of interest located within the area include: Sunland Park Casino, Outlet Shoppes in El Paso, Carlsbad Caverns, Ruidoso/Cloudcroft, The Fountains at Farah, and several downtown museums.
Gold Sponsorship Level: $5000
- Company Logo throughout Butterfield Trail Scoring and Yardage App for all tournament participants
- 2 Foursomes in golf tournament
- Recognition as Gold Level Sponsor at tournament site
Silver Sponsorship Level: $2500
- Company Logo displayed on prominently on tournament related items. Priority display of logos will be determined on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- Foursome in golf tournament
- Recognition as Silver Level Sponsor at tournament site
Bronze Sponsorship Level: $1500
- Hole Sponsor Signage on the hole of your choice (based on availability in the priority of receiving sponsorship payment)
- Two players in Golf Tournament
- Recognition as Bronze Sponsor at tournament site
Golf Hat or Shirt Sponsorship Level:
- Shirt Sponsorship with logo on sleeve $4,000
- Hat Sponsorship with logo on back of cap $1,500
Drink Sponsorship Level: $1000
- Your corporate logo on drink tickets distributed to participants.
Hole Sponsorship Level: $600
- Sign on a tee box at Butterfield Trail Golf Club for the tournament with corporate logo/verbiage
Sponsorship payments may be paid online at www.butterfieldtrailgolf.com/coyotegt or by mailing a check made payable to Butterfield Trail Golf Club, 1858 Cottonwoods, El Paso, TX 79925. Please ensure to note the tournament name on the check and include a note specifying what the check is paying for (team with names, sponsorsorship, etc.)
Thank you for your interest and support.
Tournament/League Results & Information:
Tee Times & Pairings:
Committee Members:Laura Garcia at 915-587-3616 or Donnie McFarden at 915-587-3233